By Claire Cornish
This gentle giant of a Rottweiler is far more timid and shy than his stature would suggest; in fact, he is rather scared of other dogs and tried to hide behind the legs of the nearest human if another pup barks at him.
Deku has never been socialized around other dogs and, despite being four-years-old has only met one or two other pooches before. He is a sweet, calm boy who enjoys meeting people, walking, and chilling on the grass.
Deku is overwhelmed at the shelter, but luckily Popo Pitbulls have selected him to go on a transport to New Hampshire, where loving adopters are looking forward to meeting him. Deku needs a temporary foster home for a month while he waits – but he would also love a forever home. Can you give this beautiful boy a temporary home? Or even better, a permanent one?
If you would like to meet Deku, please email email@example.com.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.04.06Taken to a Shelter When Her Parents Divorced, Rylee is Looking for a Forever Home
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: This Boy Loves Other Dogs and Hopes his New Family is Coming Soon
- News2021.03.11Bounced Around to Different Homes, She Thought She Had Found her Forever Family
- News2021.03.01Ralph is a Young English Bulldog Abandoned by His Owner