By Claire Cornish
This gentle giant of a Rottweiler is far more timid and shy than his stature would suggest; in fact, he is rather scared of other dogs and tried to hide behind the legs of the nearest human if another pup barks at him.
Deku has never been socialized around other dogs and, despite being four-years-old has only met one or two other pooches before. He is a sweet, calm boy who enjoys meeting people, walking, and chilling on the grass.
Deku is overwhelmed at the shelter, but luckily Popo Pitbulls have selected him to go on a transport to New Hampshire, where loving adopters are looking forward to meeting him. Deku needs a temporary foster home for a month while he waits – but he would also love a forever home. Can you give this beautiful boy a temporary home? Or even better, a permanent one?
If you would like to meet Deku, please email email@example.com.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2022.09.09Pet of the Week: Marvin the Guinea Pig is Looking for a Loving Family
- News2022.07.07Dog of the Week: This Puppy Needs Her Forever Family
- News2022.06.26Dog of the Week: This Pup Was Rescued From a Hoarding Situation
- News2021.09.19Flo is an Adventurous Little Puppy Looking for Her Forever Family