By Agrippina Fadel
Top of The World band and lead singer Debbie Taylor is bringing the Carpenters Tribute Show to the Kings Point Palace.
Held on Saturday, January 13, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for Kings Point residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available online and at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert.
The ten-person band brings the most authentic versions of the Carpenters music to the stage, including hits like “Close to You,” “We’ve Only Just Begun,” “Rainy Days And Mondays”, “Please Mr. Postman,” and “Yesterday Once More.”
Taylor, supported on stage by a band of professional musicians, captures the warm tones and contralto range that made Karen Carpenter’s voice so unique.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Catch Comedian Bobby Collins with Special Guest Shelley Keelor at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 13, 2024Broward County Animal Care Holds ‘Stinky Ex’ Fundraiser for Valentine’s Day
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Ticket Alert: Rock On to Meat Loaf Tribute at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Peter Lemongello Jr. Performs at Kings Point Palace Sunday Matinee