By Agrippina Fadel
Start the year on a good note and get your ticket to the Beginnings’ show at the Kings Point Palace, a live band celebrating the music of Chicago.
Held on Saturday, January 7, at 8 p.m., the concert is $20 for residents and $25 for guests. The tickets are available at the Palace box office.
Founded in 2002 in New York City, Beginnings perform in Chicago’s original seven-piece band configuration. The band prides itself on delivering “the world’s most authentic live Chicago concert experience.”
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.06.06Capital Tacos Holds Grand Opening of Tamarac Location
- News2023.06.05Strike for a Cause by Joining the 6th Annual Chamber Bowling Tournament in Tamarac
- News2023.06.05Get Your Groove On During Free Jazzercise Class with the Mayor
- News2023.06.04Ticket Alert: Don’t Miss Biana Pinchuk and Don Stansfield Double Show in Tamarac