By Agrippina Fadel
Get ready to twist and shout as Paisley Craze takes Tamarac residents on a time-traveling journey back to the swinging 60s, filled with groovy tunes and infectious vibes.
Join the retro dance party at The Kings Point Palace on Saturday, May 27, at 8 p.m., and prepare to immerse yourself in an unforgettable night of pure nostalgia.
The show is $20 for residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before and on the concert night.
Paisley Craze includes Donna Lamoureaux on lead vocals and flute; Marty Bednar on bass and lead vocals; Dave Mankes on keyboards, guitar, and vocals; Bob Lunergan on drums, and Bob Deilman on guitar and vocals.
The Sarasota-based band was formed five years ago and comprises career musicians who played in every band, from rock and jazz to soul and reggae.
The ensemble calls themselves “a baby boomer dream band.” It plays the crowd favorites from the 1960s, including Beatles, Rolling Stones, Animals, Beach Boys, Monkeys, Young Rascals, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, and Motown.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo