By: Sharon Aron Baron
Eating vegan food has scientifically proven health benefits plus. It is compassionate to animals and protects the environment. Join others and celebrate a healthy vegan lifestyle at the next Halloween-themed potluck dinner.
Guests are asked to bring their favorite, nutritious vegan meal to this potluck-style dinner where all Broward residents and guests are welcome to share their healthy vegan meals made with TLC.
Vegan meals contain no meat, eggs, or dairy products.
The event takes place on Friday, October 26, at 5 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. This event will include a cooking demonstration by Chef Brook Katz, food samples by Woodlands Veg Indian Cuisine, acoustic music by Rick Ryder, and a $50 Halloween “BooVegan” Costume Contest.
If you cannot bring a meal, cost is $10.
The event will take place at the Tamarac Community Center Paradise Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 10, 2023Meet 2 Delightful Companions Awaiting Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity