By: Sharon Aron Baron
Eating vegan food has scientifically proven health benefits plus. It is compassionate to animals and protects the environment. Join others and celebrate a healthy vegan lifestyle at the next Halloween-themed potluck dinner.
Guests are asked to bring their favorite, nutritious vegan meal to this potluck-style dinner where all Broward residents and guests are welcome to share their healthy vegan meals made with TLC.
Vegan meals contain no meat, eggs, or dairy products.
The event takes place on Friday, October 26, at 5 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. This event will include a cooking demonstration by Chef Brook Katz, food samples by Woodlands Veg Indian Cuisine, acoustic music by Rick Ryder, and a $50 Halloween “BooVegan” Costume Contest.
If you cannot bring a meal, cost is $10.
The event will take place at the Tamarac Community Center Paradise Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony
- News2020.05.28BSO Investigates Multi-Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2020.05.27COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 27
- News2020.05.26Burglary and Battery in the Forefront in May 15 Crime Update for Tamarac