By: Sharon Aron Baron
Eating vegan food has scientifically proven health benefits plus. It is compassionate to animals and protects the environment. Join others and celebrate a healthy vegan lifestyle at the next Halloween-themed potluck dinner.
Guests are asked to bring their favorite, nutritious vegan meal to this potluck-style dinner where all Broward residents and guests are welcome to share their healthy vegan meals made with TLC.
Vegan meals contain no meat, eggs, or dairy products.
The event takes place on Friday, October 26, at 5 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. This event will include a cooking demonstration by Chef Brook Katz, food samples by Woodlands Veg Indian Cuisine, acoustic music by Rick Ryder, and a $50 Halloween “BooVegan” Costume Contest.
If you cannot bring a meal, cost is $10.
The event will take place at the Tamarac Community Center Paradise Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton