By: Sharon Aron Baron
Eating vegan food has scientifically proven health benefits plus. It is compassionate to animals and protects the environment. Join others and celebrate a healthy vegan lifestyle at the next Halloween-themed potluck dinner.
Guests are asked to bring their favorite, nutritious vegan meal to this potluck-style dinner where all Broward residents and guests are welcome to share their healthy vegan meals made with TLC.
Vegan meals contain no meat, eggs, or dairy products.
The event takes place on Friday, October 26, at 5 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. This event will include a cooking demonstration by Chef Brook Katz, food samples by Woodlands Veg Indian Cuisine, acoustic music by Rick Ryder, and a $50 Halloween “BooVegan” Costume Contest.
If you cannot bring a meal, cost is $10.
The event will take place at the Tamarac Community Center Paradise Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.24Detectives Search for a Missing Tamarac Teen
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out
- News2022.05.13Tamarac Holds Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30