By: Sharon Aron Baron
One man is dead after he crashed into a concrete utility pole outside of a Tamarac church early Saturday morning.
BSO Traffic Homicide detectives responded to a crash around 5:52 a.m. at the 7500 block N. University Dr. at the Eliathah Seventh-Day Adventist Church where Daniel Forehand, 24, of Hollywood, Florida was traveling north on University Drive in his Infiniti G35, and failed to maintain control of his car. He struck a concrete utility pole on the east side of the roadway.
The vehicle was split in two from the force of the impact and Forehand was pronounced dead at the scene.
Preliminary investigation of the the scene revealed no signs of any other vehicles having been involved. University Drive Northbound lanes were shutdown on Saturday and traffic was rerouted so the utility pole could be repaired.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.08.21Tamarac’s Michael Cernech Makes Announcement Regarding Delray Beach City Manager Position
- News2019.08.20Delray Beach Picks Tamarac City Manager for Top Position
- News2019.08.20Petco Donates $250,000 to Broward County Animal Care and Adoption Programs
- Events2019.08.19Register Now for the Next City-Wide Garage Sale in Tamarac