By: Sharon Aron Baron
One man is dead after he crashed into a concrete utility pole outside of a Tamarac church early Saturday morning.
BSO Traffic Homicide detectives responded to a crash around 5:52 a.m. at the 7500 block N. University Dr. at the Eliathah Seventh-Day Adventist Church where Daniel Forehand, 24, of Hollywood, Florida was traveling north on University Drive in his Infiniti G35, and failed to maintain control of his car. He struck a concrete utility pole on the east side of the roadway.
The vehicle was split in two from the force of the impact and Forehand was pronounced dead at the scene.
Preliminary investigation of the the scene revealed no signs of any other vehicles having been involved. University Drive Northbound lanes were shutdown on Saturday and traffic was rerouted so the utility pole could be repaired.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.12Man Faces Murder Charges After Setting Girlfriend on Fire
- News2021.01.11Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution January 13
- News2021.01.10Drive Carefully: School Zone Flashing Lights Inactive on Tuesday