The 20- year old Walmart Supercenter found a new home in North Lauderdale opening it’s new store and adding new jobs to the community.
On February 1, the Walmart Supercenter held their grand opening attended by North Lauderdale Mayor Jack Brady. The Supercenter adds over 85 new jobs and offers affordable groceries to the community.
The new store features a grocery store, garden department, a nail salon and a drive-thru pharmacy. City officials worked with Walmart to create a different outer facade than most other Walmart buildings, which includes awnings, trellis and pedestrian walkways. The building also incorporated environmentally sustainable building materials into the design, the release said.
The space will have 15 out parcels available for development at a later time.
The Walmart Supercenter is located near Tamarac.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out
- News2022.05.13Tamarac Holds Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.12Former City Attorney Stuart Michelson Qualifies by Petition for Tamarac Commission Seat