By Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac Chamber of Commerce brings you an event where the community sees what Tamarac area has to offer in healthcare.
Approximately 30 medical professionals with a wide array of services including hospitals, chiropractic, assisted living facilities, memory care, audio & visual care, preventative care, home health, massage, nutritional products, medical supply, and much more. To complement these services will be exhibitors for information on health care insurance, long-term care insurance & disability insurance.
Enter for a chance to win prizes including a 32” Flat-screen TV, a bicycle donated by TD Bank, and more. There will be demonstrations & entertainment. There will also be a children’s activity center.
WHERE: Tamarac Community Center Ballroom
8601 W. Commercial Blvd, Tamarac
WHEN: Saturday, February 23rd, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
University Hospital & Medical Center and the City of Tamarac,?The Tamarac Dentist, Pivot Charter School and Walgreens
CONTACT: The Tamarac Chamber of Commerce for more information
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family