The Tamarac Chamber of Commerce brings you a morning where the community will be able to see what the Tamarac area has to offer in healthcare. Approximately 30 medical professionals with a wide array of services including hospitals, chiropractic, assisted living facilities, memory care, audio & visual care, preventative care, home health, massage, nutritional products, medical supply and much more. To compliment these services will be exhibitors for information on health care insurance, long term care insurance & disability insurance.
Enter for a chance to win prizes including a 32” Flat screen TV, a bicycle donated by TD Bank and more. There will be demonstrations & entertainment. There will also be a children’s activity center.
WHERE: Tamarac Community Center Ballroom
8601 W. Commercial Blvd, Tamarac
WHEN: Saturday, February 23rd, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
University Hospital & Medical Center and the City of Tamarac,?The Tamarac Dentist, Pivot Charter School and Walgreens
A FEW OF OUR PARTICIPATING PROFESSIONALS:
University Hospital & Medical Center, Broward Health – Coral Springs Medical Center, North Shore Medical Center – FMC Campus, HarborChase of Tamarac, Coventry Health Care, Law Offices of Roger C. Simmons, Infinity Clinical Research, Audiology Associates, Coral Rehabilitation, the Center for Independent Living, Dr. Debora Goldman & Associates, Humana Health Care, Dr. Alan Bussell – The Tamarac Dentist, Acupuncture & Cosmetic Center, United Health Care and American Cancer Society.
ADMISSION: FREE – Open to the public
Free Bagel and coffee if you get there before 10:00 a.m.
CONTACT: The Tamarac Chamber of Commerce for more information
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.05.29COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 28
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony
- News2020.05.28BSO Investigates Multi-Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2020.05.27COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 27