By Claire Cornish
To look at this handsome, happy boy smile, you would think that his two years of life had been filled with happiness, laughter, and fun; in reality, poor Patriot has had a rough time of it.
Before he was a year old, he was abandoned by his family and taken to the shelter by a Good Samaritan. Although he was adopted quickly, he suffered heartache again when his new beloved owner died, and there was nobody in the family to take care of him.
All alone, Patriot felt understandably confused and hopeless, but with the help of his rescue team, he has found his smile again.
Now he wants to find his forever home – could that be you?
Patriot is fun, lively, and energetic. He would make a great running or rollerblading buddy, and he also likes to play with toys and run after a ball. He had just graduated top of the class from training and lived to show off his skills.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.03Adoption Alert: Patriot Was Abandoned At a Shelter, But is Ready for a Loving Home
- News2021.04.22Constantly Overlooked At Broward County Animal Care, Berger is Ready to Be Loved Again
- News2021.04.06Taken to a Shelter When Her Parents Divorced, Rylee is Looking for a Forever Home
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: This Boy Loves Other Dogs and Hopes his New Family is Coming Soon