By Claire Cornish
To look at this handsome, happy boy smile, you would think that his two years of life had been filled with happiness, laughter, and fun; in reality, poor Patriot has had a rough time of it.
Before he was a year old, he was abandoned by his family and taken to the shelter by a Good Samaritan. Although he was adopted quickly, he suffered heartache again when his new beloved owner died, and there was nobody in the family to take care of him.
All alone, Patriot felt understandably confused and hopeless, but with the help of his rescue team, he has found his smile again.
Now he wants to find his forever home – could that be you?
Patriot is fun, lively, and energetic. He would make a great running or rollerblading buddy, and he also likes to play with toys and run after a ball. He had just graduated top of the class from training and lived to show off his skills.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- NewsMarch 5, 2023Meet Penny: The Beautiful Harrier Dog with a Heart of Gold
- NewsSeptember 9, 2022Pet of the Week: Marvin the Guinea Pig is Looking for a Loving Family
- NewsJuly 7, 2022Dog of the Week: This Puppy Needs Her Forever Family
- NewsJune 26, 2022Dog of the Week: This Pup Was Rescued From a Hoarding Situation