By Agrippina Fadel
Get ready to experience the magic of The Beatles as The BeatleManiax, one of South Florida’s most authentic Beatles show bands, takes the stage at Kings Point Palace for an unforgettable night of nostalgia and iconic music.
Held on Saturday, July 15, at 8 p.m., at the Kings Point Palace, the show is $10 for Kings Point residents and $15 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert.
Known for their commitment to capturing the look and excitement of a real Beatles concert, from the sound to hairstyles and clothes, BeatleManiax was featured in TV shows, including “6 in the Mix” and “Deco Drive.” The band plays both the classic songs from the Beatles’ touring years and those recorded in 1967 – 1970 and never performed in concert by the Fab Four.
The musicians use similar instruments, including rare guitars and amplifiers, to ensure the authenticity of the sound. From “Twist And Shout” and “Yesterday” to “Hey Jude” and “Drive My Car,” BeatleManiax will play it all on the Kings Point Palace stage.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Catch Comedian Bobby Collins with Special Guest Shelley Keelor at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 13, 2024Broward County Animal Care Holds ‘Stinky Ex’ Fundraiser for Valentine’s Day
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Ticket Alert: Rock On to Meat Loaf Tribute at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Peter Lemongello Jr. Performs at Kings Point Palace Sunday Matinee