By Jill Fox
Out of work or just want some extra cash? Residents can be a part of the election day process and earn money at the same time.
The Broward County Supervisor of Elections is looking for poll workers for the primary election on August 18 and the general election on November 3.
Election Day Workers can earn up to $325 for just one day. They simply need to be able to interact well with the public and work well in stressful situations. Being bilingual is a plus.
Individuals must be Broward County registered voters who are able to attend a three to a four-hour-long training session.
Interested residents should call 954-459-9911, or visit browardsoe.org for more information and to sign-up for an orientation class.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2021.09.09Hunt For Clues And Win Prizes With ‘Flavors of Tamarac’
- News2021.09.02City of Tamarac Commemorates September 11 With ‘Honk For A Hero’
- News2021.08.30Find out How to Join a Girl Scout Troop At Free Event Sept. 5
- News2021.08.30Boost Immunity from the Inside Out at NutriFlo Medspa and IV Lounge