By Ryan Yousefi
Broward County Public Schools is proactively protecting its schools and students by recruiting Armed Safe School Officers.
The County is looking for officers that will play an essential component in fostering safe learning environments through their presence, providing a sense of security to students, teachers, and parents in the upcoming school years.
Armed Safe School Officers offers an opportunity for individuals looking for a rewarding career to make a significant difference in their community by positively impacting the lives of young people, according to the district.
Employment as an Armed Safety School Officer includes benefits, including free comprehensive insurance, FRS pension, and free uniforms, body armor, and training.
The County adds the position offers flexible hours, full and part-time opportunities, and weekends off.
For more information on how to become an Armed Safety School Officer, visit browardcountyschool.com/securityrecruiting.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- News2023.05.30Legacy of Scholars Golf Classic Held at Woodmont Country Club on June 3
- Crime & Safety2023.05.27Robbery Turns Violent: Stepfather and Son Arrested in Stabbing Attack that Sends Victim to Hospital
- News2023.05.23North Lauderdale Fire Explorer Program Hosts Open House for Interested Youth on May 27
- News2023.05.20Homeless and Pregnant Woman Stabbed After Seeking Refuge in Tamarac Hotel Room