By Sharon Aron Baron
Broward Health Coral Springs welcomed Modesto Gato as its chief financial officer.
The recent promotion of Gato follows his three-year tenure as Broward Health’s associate vice president of finance, in which he led all functions related to accounting, oversaw the operating and budget process, and supported the health system in the development of financial strategies.
He joined the health system in 2016 as regional director of finance at Broward Health Medical Center. He also served as regional director of financial management for Broward Health.
“Modesto has a proven record of budgeting and long-term financial forecasting that will help us further enhance the services and care we provide the Coral Springs community,” said Jared Smith, CEO of Broward Health Coral Springs.
Before joining Broward Health, Modesto served at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital for more than 16 years in various roles, including decision support, financial management, and budgeting.
Modesto received his Master of Business Administration and Bachelor of Science degrees in accounting and finance from Florida International University.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes