By: Sharon Aron Baron
Time to throw out old documents and prescription drugs because the Shred-A-Thon event has returned to Kings Point in Tamarac.
Hosted by Mayor Michelle Gomez, Kings Point, and the Kiwanis of Tamarac, the Shred-A-Thon provides residents with a safe way to dispose of their personal documents, check stubs, credit card offers, receipts, as well as and any other paperwork which contains sensitive information that will be accepted.
The service is free of charge, and there is a limit of three boxes per person. Just drive up with your items in the trunk, and your items will be safely destroyed.Shred-a-thon June 2021 Final
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town
- News2021.09.21Tamarac Resident Warns Neighbors After Coyote Sighting
- News2021.09.20Reserve Your Space at Tamarac’s City-Wide Garage Sale