By Sharon Aron Baron
The Community Farmers Market is back in Tamarac on Sundays.
Held at Veterans’ Memorial Park, residents can enjoy locally grown produce, honey, and other delicious food from various vendors. Don’t forget to wear your mask and follow social distancing requirements.
Held from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. at 7525 Southgate Boulevard. Please keep in mind that all city parks are closed on Sundays, including the Gary B Jones Park for People and Pups that is adjacent to Veterans’ Memorial Park.
For information on becoming a vendor, please contact Gary Kareff at 954-540-6593.For additional information, call Tamarac Parks and Recreation at 954-597-3620.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.19Register Now for the Annual Tamarac Chamber Bowling 4 Business Event
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2021.09.09Local Filmmaker Holds Screening of ‘I Wanna Be A Criminal’ in Tamarac
- News2021.09.07Broward County Public Schools Hiring Bus Drivers for 2021-22 School Year