By Agrippina Fadel
To know Macarena is to love her. This brown and black American Staffordshire Terrier mix is the life of every party; she loves to play with her ball and socialize with other dogs and people.
She is a sweet young lady with a great personality, and her beautiful soft eyes and gigantic ears will warm the hearts of any family. Macarena loves to be petted and enjoys attention. She would be a perfect companion for someone with an active lifestyle.
Like many other large dogs at the Broward Animal Care and Adoption Center, Macarena needs a kennel break. The shelter is running over capacity and needs the public to come out and adopt or foster pets.
To adopt Macarena (A2165967), foster, or take a dog out for lunch, email the shelter at email@example.com. To schedule a meet-and-greet appointment and learn more about adoptable pets, email ACADadoptions@broward.org.
The Adoption Center at Broward County Animal Care is located at 2400 SW 42 Street, Fort Lauderdale, and is open Tuesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Adoptions are at no cost and include spaying/neutering, vaccinations, a microchip, and a Broward County pet license tag.
Got News in Tamarac, North Lauderdale, and Lauderhill? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2022.06.28Tamarac Farmers Market Temporarily Changes Locations
- News2022.06.26Celebrate Independence Day in Tamarac with Pool Party, Live Music, and Fireworks Show
- News2022.06.25Marlon Bolton Says the Circus Needs to Stop; Villalobos Replies, “You Made it a Circus!”
- News2022.06.23New Airline Offers $149 Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Europe