By Agrippina Fadel
Step back in time with the timeless tunes of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons as the much-anticipated tribute show takes center stage at Kings Point Palace this weekend.
Held on Saturday, November 18, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for Kings Point residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert.
The Atlantic City Boys tribute band consists of four dynamic singers and a seasoned professional band, who together painstakingly recreate the legendary ensemble’s sound and atmosphere.
The band has performed with many great artists, from Jay Leno to Huey Lewis, Pattie Labelle, and the Temptations. From What a Night and Big Girls Don’t Cry to Sherri and Rag Doll, the Atlantic City Boys play all the biggest hits by Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, making for an unforgettable experience.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsDecember 3, 2023Ticket Alert: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Tribute Show at the Palace
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo