By: Sharon Aron Baron
Hooray for Hallandale!
One city commissioner kept their campaign promise and said they would dump red light cameras as soon as they legally could. According to the Sun Sentinel, Hallandale Beach Commissioner William Julian made a motion on Wednesday to get rid of the cameras.
Hallandale’s cameras are operated by the same company that operates Tamarac’s: American Traffic Solution.
A clause in the contract allows the city to get rid of the cameras after giving the company 30 days’ notice, a city official said.
Because the issue was not listed on Wednesday night’s agenda, no one from ATS was at the meeting.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County