By: Saraana Jamraj
The holidays are just around the corner and so is the Annual Lighting of the Christmas Tree and Hanukkah Menorah presented by the City of Tamarac.
The event is free to the public and will feature a holiday concert by Tamarac’s school music programs. Santa Claus, Olaf, and friends will also be making special appearances.
And, before the night is over, guests can be mesmerized by a special appearance of a magician.
Mayor Michelle Gomez, Vice Mayor Debra Placko, Commissioners Marlon Bolton, Mike Gelin, and Julie Fishman will be present at this event held on Wednesday, December 4 at 6:00 p.m.
The Tamarac Community Center is located at 8601 W Commercial Blvd, Tamarac, FL 33351.
- Saraana Selene Jamraj is a writer, activist, and a student pursuing her master's degree in mass communications at Florida International University.
She's currently the communications manager at The Salt Box in Parkland and has lived in Coral Springs since 2004.
- News2020.05.31Feeding South Florida Food Distributions Continue in Tamarac
- News2020.05.28Commission Proposes Transferring $250,000 in Relief for Tamarac Residents
- News2020.05.26Mitch Ceasar Qualifies to Run for Broward Supervisor of Elections
- News2020.05.26Commission Set to Discuss Resident Assistance, Woodlands Development, and White Supremacy