By: Matt Rothman
The Trojans had four swimmers, with Zarek Wilson having the top individual result by coming in third in the 100-yard freestyle. His time of 44.57 was less than half a second away from the winner. Wilson also finished ninth in the 200-yard freestyle.
Mason Green came in ninth in the 100-yard butterfly after participating in the preliminaries in the 50-yard freestyle.
R.J. Martin and Miles Green swam with Wilson and Mason on two relay teams and came third in the 200-yard freestyle. Those four also finished in seventh in the 400-yard freestyle after qualifying as a team after Regionals.
For Coral Glades, Cassia Flynn competed as the lone Jaguar. After finishing 11th in preliminaries, she qualified for the final and ended with a time of 53.49.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor's degree in journalism. Originally from Long Island, he moved to Parkland shortly after high school.
- News2022.08.30J.P. Taravella and Coral Springs High School Set Personal Records in 1st Cross Country Meet
- News2022.04.29J.P. Taravella Boys Volleyball Wins District Championship
- News2022.04.12J.P. Taravella Baseball Defeats Top Team in the State
- News2022.03.10Josh Boyd of J.P. Taravella Commits to Play College Baseball