By: Matt Rothman
The J.P. Taravella varsity baseball team took part in the High School Baseball Toy Drive and donated over 1,000 toys to the Cross Creek Behavioral Center in Pompano Beach.
Head Coach Joe Giummule has been partnering with the Cross Creek Behavioral Center for eight years since he taught and coached at Pompano Beach.
The Trojans are also preparing for another year and have completed a terrific fall season. They are set to begin their season in February in a preseason Tournament in Key West after making it into the Regional Semifinals a season ago.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.05.304 TS Aquatics Swimmers Make College Choice: Set to Host Summer Camp
- News2023.05.239 J.P. Taravella Track and Field Athletes Reach Podium at States
- News2023.05.16J.P. Taravella Baseball and Track and Field Make Runs in Regionals
- News2023.05.16J.P. Taravella Soccer Star Zachary Zub Makes College Pick