By Agrippina Fadel
Get transported back to the golden era of music as Willie Cintron and his band pay tribute to the iconic Jersey Boys show at the Kings Point Palace.
Best known for his renditions of the classic hits of Dean Martin, Frankie Valli, and Englebert Humperdink, Cintron performed at the Apollo Theater and played tribute shows around the country.
Together with the Jersey Boys Reunion, starring Carmine Desana, Walter Hochhauser, and Sal Sofia, Cintron performs “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” “Oh What a Night,” and other songs included in the legendary musical.
Held on Saturday, May 6, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.06.08Tamarac Fire Rescue Employees Recognized During the EMS Week Awards
- News2023.06.06Capital Tacos Holds Grand Opening of Tamarac Location
- News2023.06.05Strike for a Cause by Joining the 6th Annual Chamber Bowling Tournament in Tamarac
- News2023.06.05Get Your Groove On During Free Jazzercise Class with the Mayor