By Agrippina Fadel
Get transported back to the golden era of music as Willie Cintron and his band pay tribute to the iconic Jersey Boys show at the Kings Point Palace.
Best known for his renditions of the classic hits of Dean Martin, Frankie Valli, and Englebert Humperdink, Cintron performed at the Apollo Theater and played tribute shows around the country.
Together with the Jersey Boys Reunion, starring Carmine Desana, Walter Hochhauser, and Sal Sofia, Cintron performs “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” “Oh What a Night,” and other songs included in the legendary musical.
Held on Saturday, May 6, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Catch Comedian Bobby Collins with Special Guest Shelley Keelor at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 13, 2024Broward County Animal Care Holds ‘Stinky Ex’ Fundraiser for Valentine’s Day
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Ticket Alert: Rock On to Meat Loaf Tribute at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Peter Lemongello Jr. Performs at Kings Point Palace Sunday Matinee