By Agrippina Fadel
“Las Vegas Night Musical” brings a night of authentic Sin City entertainment to the Kings Point Palace.
Held on Saturday, November 11, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for Kings Point residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert.
Las Vegas Night Musical is a mesmerizing show of dancing, classic songs, exquisite costumes, and hilarious comedy featuring a cast of professional singers, dancers, and entertainers.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsDecember 3, 2023Ticket Alert: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Tribute Show at the Palace
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo