By Ryan Yousefi
The Lauderhill Police Department is preparing to transform the Sadkin Community Center into a hub of community engagement and Halloween fun with its upcoming Night Out Against Crime and Safety Day event.
The event takes place on Friday, October 27, at 1176 Northwest 42nd Way from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and promises an evening packed with entertainment and education for residents of all ages.
With Halloween festivities just around the corner, the Lauderhill Police Department is taking the initiative to ensure the safety of children and parents during this exciting holiday at the forefront of minds by promoting Halloween safety tips in a fun environment.
The event will feature a haunted house where attendees can test their courage and navigate chilling scares and surprises, Police and Fire demonstrations, and plenty of family-friendly games.
In addition to food options, Halloween candy goodie bags will be distributed to children. It’s important to note that an adult must accompany children to receive these goodie bags.
Attendees interested in learning more about the event or specific details are encouraged to contact the Lauderhill Police Department at 954-497-4700.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Paws with Claus Holiday Paw-ty Takes Place at Gary B Jones Park on December 9
- NewsDecember 5, 20234th Annual Hope for the Holidays Toy Distribution Takes Place on December 16
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Toy Drive Spreads Holiday Cheer
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Senior Citizen Wreaks Havoc During DMV Eye Exam, Faces Charges for Equipment Demolition