By Sharon Aron Baron
The Lauderhill Community Redevelopment Agency, in conjunction with The City of Lauderhill, is hosting the fourth installment of its annual Beer-B-Q on 38th Avenue.
This family-friendly extravaganza is set to take place on Saturday, November 11, Veteran’s Day, and deliver an evening with delicious food, soul-stirring music, and laughter from 6 p.m. to midnight.
In an expression of gratitude to veterans and to celebrate community spirit, the Beer-B-Q will open its doors to the public free of charge.
This year’s lineup includes various food trucks, craft breweries, full liquor bars, vendors, lawn games, and live music, with performances by nationally acclaimed artists.
The event will showcase the musical prowess of R&B and soul sensations Lyfe Jennings and Sunshine Anderson.
Adding to the eclectic mix, legendary Hip Hop artist Mr. Cheeks of the Lost Boyz fame will perform live, likely to resonate with fans of classic beats.
Additional performances will feature the talents of Ronnie V.O.P., Blade Martin with Sons of David Band, and the group Notefication, ensuring a range of music to suit all tastes.
Lauderhill’s BBQ pit masters will engage in a flavorful battle to win over a panel of military veterans and clinch the “Lauderhill’s Favorite BBQ” award while festival-goers feast on their succulent creations.
Comedy and acting talent Pierre Edwards, known for his roles in “B.A.P.S.” and “Def Jam’s How to Be A Player,” will steer the evening as host, promising to weave in comedy throughout the night.
VIP guests are encouraged to purchase their tickets promptly, as the exclusive benefits include access to a VIP bar, a complimentary adult beverage, and a prime spot for concert viewing. This VIP experience is not only an opportunity for an elevated evening but also supports the CRA’s mission to stimulate economic growth along NW 38th Avenue, a central hub in Lauderhill’s Commercial, Arts, & Entertainment District.
The Beer-B-Q takes place at 1803 NW 38th Ave., Lauderhill, FL 33311. While entry is free, space for VIP treatment is at a premium, and interested attendees can make reservations by visiting the official website at lauderhillcra.com.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family