Update: Investigators reported Villieres was located unharmed by Osceola County Sheriff’s Office on March 19 and has since been reunited with his family.
By Sharon Aron Baron
A 75-year-old Tamarac man who has Alzheimer’s disease and is blind in his left eye is missing, and detectives with the Broward Sheriff’s Office Missing Persons Unit are asking for the public’s help.
Investigators say Harold Villieres was last seen at his Tamarac residence at 1:30 p.m. on Monday, March 15. He is believed to be driving his 2011 bronze Toyota Rav4 with Florida tag HYIG98. Villieres was last seen wearing a baby blue shirt, blue jeans, and grey sneakers. He is 5’5” tall and weighs about 180 lbs.
Anyone with information on Villieres’ whereabouts should contact BSO Detective Chris Blankenship at 954-321-4268 or the BSO non-emergency number 954-764-4357.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.05.13Fallen Soldiers Honored at Tamarac’s Memorial Day Ceremony
- News2021.05.12Commission Votes Against $50,000 Leaked Memo Investigation, Hires New City Attorney
- News2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Tamarac, Sunrise, and Coral Springs
- News2021.05.11Bolton Blames Mayor, City Manager, After His Spending Items Are Leaked to Press