By: Claire Cornish
Peter is a three or four-year-old collie mix boy who is full of smiles. His tail never stops wagging and even though he has not experienced much love and kindness in his young life, however, he definitely knows how to be loving and kind himself.
Peter has lived with three other dogs for most of his life but is ready to strike out on his own and find a brand new family where he can take long walks, play fetch and enjoy a comfy sofa.
Cuddles and ear scratches are also a definite plus. Peter’s ID number is A2019326,
Tamarac residents who would like to adopt Peter can head to the Broward County Animal Care and Adoptionlocated at 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, open Tuesday – Sunday, 11 am – 6 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.05.19This Jack Russell Terrier Girl is Ready to Find her Forever Family
- News2020.05.07Maui Needs a Forever Home After Owner Dies
- News2020.04.02This Sweet Dog Needs a Foster Parent During the Stay-At-Home Order
- News2020.03.22Self-Isolate While Fostering a Loving Pet from Broward County Animal Care