By: Sharon Aron Baron
Get ready to hear “Welcome to Moe’s!” in Tamarac when Moe’s Southwest Grill reopens their doors this Monday, July 20 when they celebrate their grand re-opening after their store has been updated.
To celebrate the remodel of the Tamarac location, Moe’s Southwest Grill is inviting guests to ‘Pay What You Want’ for their meal for one day only – with 100 percent of the day’s net sales benefiting HandsOn Broward which inspires, equips and mobilizes people at over 600 nonprofit organizations in Broward County.
The renovated location will be reopening with a fresh new look after serving the local community for many years prior.
“We have seen a strong following develop around Moe’s in the area, and believe the newly refreshed Moe’s will assist in the development of the brand,” said franchisee Brad Chasteen. “I look forward to reopening our doors to the Tamarac community to offer guests our a fresh new look to go with our fresh, made-to-order food.”
There are three things Moe’s newbies should know: the crew will say, “Welcome to Moe’s!” when you walk in the door the most popular burrito is lovingly called the Homewrecker, and Moe’s Famous Queso is famous for a reason.
Each meal is created-to-order in a way that is as unique as the people Moe’s serves. With honestly good ingredients like all-natural chicken, grass-fed steak, organic tofu and handcrafted guacamole, Moe’s offers a wide variety of options to meet guests’ unique tastes and lifestyle. And no matter the meal, guests can always count on getting free chips and salsa.
And whether you’re hosting a party, business function or wedding, or you’re tailgating before a big game, Moe’s catering has you covered. Moe’s offers one-of-a-kind caterings filled with flavorful options that please even the pickiest of eaters (vegetarian, gluten-sensitive, lower calorie). Check out www.moes.com/catering for more information.
The newly renovated Moe’s at 2400 W Commercial Blvd will be open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. For more information, call 904-465-4611 or visit www.moes.com. The name your price is for the Tamarac location only.
Pssst! Tamarac Talk has a secret for all of our readers: If you text “MoesTAM” to 81018 AFTER July 20, 2015, you will get a FREE Burrito on them!
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.11.23Detectives Ask For Public’s Help Locating Missing 12-Year-Old
- News2022.11.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Gets Teed Up For 2022 PuroClean Classic Golf Tournament
- News2022.11.21Postal Worker Robbed at Gunpoint in Tamarac
- News2022.11.18On Your Marks, Get Set … Walk or Run! Tamarac Turkey Trot holds 41st Annual Event on Thanksgiving