By: Sharon Aron Baron
Hundreds of residents showed up for the free Independence Day event enjoying the fun and the food trucks before the spectacular fireworks event. Many just relaxed and listened to South Florida’s Soundworthy Band who rocked the Sports Complex with live music.
Enjoy our photos this year which were contributed by 16-year-old JP Taravella student Madison Vega who enjoys taking photos and said she had a lot of fun photographing this year’s event.
Vega, a cheerleader at Taravella, is also very creative and enjoys drawing as well as making bracelets and keychains in her spare time. She said she would like to pursue a career in psychology one day.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.12Man Faces Murder Charges After Setting Girlfriend on Fire
- News2021.01.11Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution January 13
- News2021.01.10Drive Carefully: School Zone Flashing Lights Inactive on Tuesday