By: Sharon Aron Baron
Hundreds of residents showed up for the free Independence Day event enjoying the fun and the food trucks before the spectacular fireworks event. Many just relaxed and listened to South Florida’s Soundworthy Band who rocked the Sports Complex with live music.
Enjoy our photos this year which were contributed by 16-year-old JP Taravella student Madison Vega who enjoys taking photos and said she had a lot of fun photographing this year’s event.
Vega, a cheerleader at Taravella, is also very creative and enjoys drawing as well as making bracelets and keychains in her spare time. She said she would like to pursue a career in psychology one day.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.07.22Register Now for the Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Twin Cup Golf Tournament
- News2021.07.10Tamarac Commission Remains Undecided on Millage Rate after 6 Hour Budget Meeting
- News2021.07.09Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Hosts Twin Cup Golf Tournament
- News2021.06.30Public Meetings Held for Atlantic Blvd Interchange Improvements at the Sawgrass Expressway