By: Sharon Aron Baron
Hundreds of residents showed up for the free Independence Day event enjoying the fun and the food trucks before the spectacular fireworks event. Many just relaxed and listened to South Florida’s Soundworthy Band who rocked the Sports Complex with live music.
Enjoy our photos this year which were contributed by 16-year-old JP Taravella student Madison Vega who enjoys taking photos and said she had a lot of fun photographing this year’s event.
Vega, a cheerleader at Taravella, is also very creative and enjoys drawing as well as making bracelets and keychains in her spare time. She said she would like to pursue a career in psychology one day.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Crime & Safety2020.02.19Vehicle Strikes Pole, Leaving One Dead in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2020.02.18Burglar Uses Ploy Before Smashing His Way into Neighbor’s Home
- News2020.02.17Broward Sheriff’s Office Holding Open House for Interested Job Applicants Feb 22
- News2020.02.15Clear Space by Safely Disposing Hazardous Waste on February 22