By: Sharon Aron Baron
Hundreds of residents showed up for the free Independence Day event enjoying the fun and the food trucks before the spectacular fireworks event. Many just relaxed and listened to South Florida’s Soundworthy Band who rocked the Sports Complex with live music.
Enjoy our photos this year which were contributed by 16-year-old JP Taravella student Madison Vega who enjoys taking photos and said she had a lot of fun photographing this year’s event.
Vega, a cheerleader at Taravella, is also very creative and enjoys drawing as well as making bracelets and keychains in her spare time. She said she would like to pursue a career in psychology one day.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.3023-Year-Old Man Fatally Shot in North Lauderdale; Broward Sheriff’s Office Homicide Unit Investigating
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale