By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac passed a new ordinance prohibiting right-of-way canvassers and street solicitors on certain roadways, however, it will not go into effect until later in July. But the City wasn’t the only one, panhandling on was outlawed in Hollywood, Coral Springs, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Lauderhill and Fort Lauderhill.
Channel 10 News Reporter Bob Norman visited Tamarac to see one of the intersections that will soon ban panhandling and street solicitors for himself.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton