By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac passed a new ordinance prohibiting right-of-way canvassers and street solicitors on certain roadways, however, it will not go into effect until later in July. But the City wasn’t the only one, panhandling on was outlawed in Hollywood, Coral Springs, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Lauderhill and Fort Lauderhill.
Channel 10 News Reporter Bob Norman visited Tamarac to see one of the intersections that will soon ban panhandling and street solicitors for himself.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.01.19Mayor Gomez Reselected to National League of Cities Fed Advocacy Committee
- News2022.01.14Man Loses 83 Pounds After Bariatric Surgery
- News2022.01.05Pets of the Week: Prince, Mia and Nami Are Looking for Forever Homes
- News2022.01.03Tamarac Offering Environmentally-Friendly Christmas Tree Disposal