By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac passed a new ordinance prohibiting right-of-way canvassers and street solicitors on certain roadways, however, it will not go into effect until later in July. But the City wasn’t the only one, panhandling on was outlawed in Hollywood, Coral Springs, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Lauderhill and Fort Lauderhill.
Channel 10 News Reporter Bob Norman visited Tamarac to see one of the intersections that will soon ban panhandling and street solicitors for himself.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.3023-Year-Old Man Fatally Shot in North Lauderdale; Broward Sheriff’s Office Homicide Unit Investigating
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale