By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac passed a new ordinance prohibiting right-of-way canvassers and street solicitors on certain roadways, however, it will not go into effect until later in July. But the City wasn’t the only one, panhandling on was outlawed in Hollywood, Coral Springs, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Lauderhill and Fort Lauderhill.
Channel 10 News Reporter Bob Norman visited Tamarac to see one of the intersections that will soon ban panhandling and street solicitors for himself.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.01.24Clear Space by Safely Disposing Hazardous Waste on February 1
- News2020.01.23Tamarac Woman Dies After Single-Vehicle Accident in Coral Springs
- News2020.01.23Broward County Offering Express Service from BB&T Center to Miami International Airport
- News2020.01.21J.P. Taravella Drama Holding Semiannual Garage Sale