By Claire Cornish
Everybody loves Berger – after all, it’s impossible not to. He is an affectionate, fun, and all-around terrific two-year-old American bulldog mix who is constantly overlooked at the shelter – although nobody can really understand why.
Berger has all the hallmarks of a dog who has once been loved and the sadness of a dog who wants so very much to be loved again.
He likes playing, particularly with tennis balls — the older and dirtier they are, the better he likes them. He walks nicely on leash, pays attention to your instructions, and is very polite – he doesn’t beg at the table, although he will accept a handful of fries if you’re offering. Berger loves car rides and is always up for an adventure.
He is currently staying at Broward County Animal Care, and although the shelter is closed at the moment, you can still make an appointment to meet Berger by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This young pup has been waiting far too long for his forever family and hopes very much that they will find him soon.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.03Adoption Alert: Patriot Was Abandoned At a Shelter, But is Ready for a Loving Home
- News2021.04.22Constantly Overlooked At Broward County Animal Care, Berger is Ready to Be Loved Again
- News2021.04.06Taken to a Shelter When Her Parents Divorced, Rylee is Looking for a Forever Home
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: This Boy Loves Other Dogs and Hopes his New Family is Coming Soon