Get ready to register those little campers in Camp Tamarac this summer. Our city offers a great camp program for a reasonable price. The trick is to register early because it gets filled up quickly. The camp session runs from June 17 – August 9, 2013 so read this information carefully and contact the Parks and Recreation Department for more information.
Camp hours: 7:30am – 6:00pm
Camper ages: 5-12 years old
Register by mail ONLY
Proof of residency required
Mail in Registration Packets available beginning February 28, 2013
Resident Mail in Registration begins March 4, 2013
Non resident Mail in Registration begins March 11, 2013
All campers must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2013 to attend camp (copy of birth certificate is required)
Pick up packets at the Recreation Center, 7501 N. University Drive 1:30pm – 9:00pm (Mon-Fri) & 9:00am – 4:30pm (Saturdays) or at The Tamarac Community Center, 8601 Commercial Blvd. 8:30am-9:00pm (Mon-Sat)
All campers will be at the Recreation Center site.
For more information call 954-597-3674
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.09.22Just Between Friends Consignment Event Returns October 6-9 in Coral Springs
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Brian Regan Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Kathleen Madigan Heads to Coral Springs for 2023 Tour
- News2022.09.13J.P. Taravella Drama Presents “Radium Girls” Based on a True Story