Get ready to register those little campers in Camp Tamarac this summer. Our city offers a great camp program for a reasonable price. The trick is to register early because it gets filled up quickly. The camp session runs from June 17 – August 9, 2013 so read this information carefully and contact the Parks and Recreation Department for more information.
Camp hours: 7:30am – 6:00pm
Camper ages: 5-12 years old
Register by mail ONLY
Proof of residency required
Mail in Registration Packets available beginning February 28, 2013
Resident Mail in Registration begins March 4, 2013
Non resident Mail in Registration begins March 11, 2013
All campers must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2013 to attend camp (copy of birth certificate is required)
Pick up packets at the Recreation Center, 7501 N. University Drive 1:30pm – 9:00pm (Mon-Fri) & 9:00am – 4:30pm (Saturdays) or at The Tamarac Community Center, 8601 Commercial Blvd. 8:30am-9:00pm (Mon-Sat)
All campers will be at the Recreation Center site.
For more information call 954-597-3674
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.11.21Meet Allie: She’s at Broward County Animal Care Seeking her Forever Family
- News2019.11.20University Hospital & Medical Center Names New CEO
- News2019.11.19Broward County School Board Appoints New Chair; Vice Chair
- News2019.11.17Broward County Public Schools Choice Application Window Opens December 2