By: Sharon Aron Baron
The attendance at Saturday’s 12th Annual Taste of Tamarac beat last year’s by a few hundred people according to Peter Mason, Executive Director of the Tamarac Chamber of Commerce.
“The vendors were great. I do hope people go support them,” said Mason “It’s not easy bringing 500 food samples, staffing and being away from their businesses. Many of them had a long day.”
Food vendors included: Applebee’s, Arby’s, Ats a Pizza, Bahama Breeze, Busters Doughboys, Chef Larry’s, Colony West, Door 2 Door, Earthsave, El Mega Chuzo, Fiesty Bull, Golden Krust, Hurricane Grill & Wings, JP Taravella Culinary Students, Krispy Kreme, Menchies Frozen Yogurt, Milano’s Bakery, Moe’s Southwestern Grill, Orange Tree, Pizza Hut, Sam’s Club, Saxsay Peruvian Cuisine, Snappers, Sonic Beach, Tijuana Flats, Tin Fish, University Hospital & Medical Center, Walmart, Winn-Dixie and Woodmont Country Club.
The adults weren’t the only ones that had a blast during the annual event; the children had their own area to have a great time with Universal Rental & Events, Childtime Learning Center, Convergys, Coral Springs Monster Golf, Joy’s Deco Dance, Cheerleading & Gymnastics, Ryuk Kempo Karate, Strikers Family Sportscenter, Tamarac Parks and Recreation, PAROT Foundation, Waste Management, William PennHouse.
At the front of the Community Center, there was a small Arts and Crafts fest, a preview of the April Arts and Craft Festival that the Chamber will be hosting, as well as a painting demonstration by Ruben Ubiera.
Business vendors in attendance included: Aetna, Brightstar Credit Union, Broward Health Coral Springs, Broward Sheriff Office, Carespot, Central Parc Communities, City Furniture, Classic Styles, Dignity Memorial, Elite, Real Estate, En USA, Fire Ranger, Florida Panthers, Florida Power & Light, Interplex Sunbelt, Law Offices of Roger C Simmons, Mary Kay, MCCI Medical Group, Planet Fitness, Prestige Car Wash, Senior Medical, University Hospital & Medical Center and Walgreens,
Mason said that the Board will look at the magazine, launch party as well as the event to see how they can still keep this great annual community event going forward.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County