It seems as though I’m writing a lot about crimes that happen in North Lauderdale. Since they are our neighbor, I’ll post this in hopes someone can help BSO. But keep in mind that Tamarac is totally different that North Lauderdale. Well, I’d like to think we have nothing in common except for one of our borders.
A car salesman experienced some very terrifying moments when he was robbed and shot at as he closed up shop. Broward Sheriff’s Office robbery detectives hope surveillance video will help them identify the offenders.
Shortly after 8 p.m. Saturday, August 18 Wynn Errico, 52, of Pompano Beach, was securing the automotive repair shop where he works selling vehicles when he was approached by a man who pointed a gun at his face and demanded his money. When Errico told the gunman he didn’t have any money two other unidentified males approached and demanded Errico’s cell phone. Errico threw his cell phone toward the suspects and ran for help. The robber fired at Errico as he ran away from the repair shop located in the 5300 block of North State Road 7 in North Lauderdale. Fortunately, Errico was not injured.
The suspects fled the scene in a silver, four-door Chevrolet Impala.
Detectives are releasing surveillance video from a neighboring business that captured the suspects and their vehicle.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call BSO Robbery Det. Cody Gill at (954) 321-4270 or contact Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at (954) 493-TIPS (8477) or online at www.browardcrimestoppers.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today
- News2023.02.023 Brave Deputies Risk Lives to Save Woman in Christmas Eve Canal Rescue
- News2023.02.01Choking Prevention Takes Center Stage: Rep Daley Files Bill Proposed by High School Students
- News2023.01.272 Arrested for Robbery and Shooting in North Lauderdale: Victim Remains in Critical Condition