By: Sharon Aron Baron
Join our area veterans on Tuesday, November 11, who deserve this day in recognition of their service to our country. This invitation is for Tamarac residents to join the City of Tamarac and our elected officials, as they salute veterans in a poignant ceremony.
Special guest speakers, Massing of Colors by the Tamarac Fire Rescue as well as music will be played by the J.P. Taravella High School Concert Band. Light refreshments after the service.
Event will be at 10:30 a.m. at Veterans Memorial Park at 7825 Southgate Boulevard.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.01.24Clear Space by Safely Disposing Hazardous Waste on February 1
- News2020.01.23Tamarac Woman Dies After Single-Vehicle Accident in Coral Springs
- News2020.01.23Broward County Offering Express Service from BB&T Center to Miami International Airport
- News2020.01.21J.P. Taravella Drama Holding Semiannual Garage Sale