By: Sharon Aron Baron
Join our area veterans on Tuesday, November 11, who deserve this day in recognition of their service to our country. This invitation is for Tamarac residents to join the City of Tamarac and our elected officials, as they salute veterans in a poignant ceremony.
Special guest speakers, Massing of Colors by the Tamarac Fire Rescue as well as music will be played by the J.P. Taravella High School Concert Band. Light refreshments after the service.
Event will be at 10:30 a.m. at Veterans Memorial Park at 7825 Southgate Boulevard.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes