The Presidential election is just around the corner. Broward residents have already have receive their absentee ballots and are turning them in. Many will wait until the polls open on November 6 to cast their ballots. Results will be learned just hours later and tensions will certainly be high.
To get a feel for what people are thinking, we’ve created a poll. Why not? CBS, FOX and CNN have their polls. There’s also the Washington Post-ABC poll. Let’s not forget the Rasmusen, Gallup and the Quinnipiac polls.
Let’s see how people are voting around here. Will our results match the results coming in from the major pollsters? Will we be able to predict the winner in a few weeks? Take a shot and see who everyone is voting for.[polldaddy poll=”6608041″]
This poll will not allow voters to vote twice. Results cannot be altered by moderator. Thanks for your vote Tamarac residents.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton