The Presidential election is just around the corner. Broward residents have already have receive their absentee ballots and are turning them in. Many will wait until the polls open on November 6 to cast their ballots. Results will be learned just hours later and tensions will certainly be high.
To get a feel for what people are thinking, we’ve created a poll. Why not? CBS, FOX and CNN have their polls. There’s also the Washington Post-ABC poll. Let’s not forget the Rasmusen, Gallup and the Quinnipiac polls.
Let’s see how people are voting around here. Will our results match the results coming in from the major pollsters? Will we be able to predict the winner in a few weeks? Take a shot and see who everyone is voting for.[polldaddy poll=”6608041″]
This poll will not allow voters to vote twice. Results cannot be altered by moderator. Thanks for your vote Tamarac residents.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today
- News2023.02.023 Brave Deputies Risk Lives to Save Woman in Christmas Eve Canal Rescue
- News2023.02.01Choking Prevention Takes Center Stage: Rep Daley Files Bill Proposed by High School Students
- News2023.01.272 Arrested for Robbery and Shooting in North Lauderdale: Victim Remains in Critical Condition