The Presidential election is just around the corner. Broward residents have already have receive their absentee ballots and are turning them in. Many will wait until the polls open on November 6 to cast their ballots. Results will be learned just hours later and tensions will certainly be high.
To get a feel for what people are thinking, we’ve created a poll. Why not? CBS, FOX and CNN have their polls. There’s also the Washington Post-ABC poll. Let’s not forget the Rasmusen, Gallup and the Quinnipiac polls.
Let’s see how people are voting around here. Will our results match the results coming in from the major pollsters? Will we be able to predict the winner in a few weeks? Take a shot and see who everyone is voting for.[polldaddy poll=”6608041″]
This poll will not allow voters to vote twice. Results cannot be altered by moderator. Thanks for your vote Tamarac residents.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.06.08Celebrating Excellence: Meet Our Local Valedictorians and Salutatorians for 2023
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County