By: Sharon Aron Baron
Homebuyers looking for a new home in a great, central location will soon have more options after Pulte Homes closed on 152 single-family lots in Tamarac’s Woodmont Country Club.
On June 6, Pulte Homes acquired the single-family residential lots totaling more than 44 acres for $10.2 million. This paves the way for Pulte to move forward with plans for new home ranging from 2,400 to 3,320 square feet.
“There are many local families seeking to relocate to Broward for the schools, housing opportunities and overall quality of life. Interest is also strong beyond the local market,” said Brent Baker, president of Pulte’s Southeast Florida division.
The first homes, The Enclaves at Woodmont, are expected to be priced from the low $400,000s.
The club, which previously had 36 golf holes, closed 18-holes by the owner. Pulte will build on only nine of those holes.
“We are bringing a new construction product that is considered particularly affordable for Broward County, which is still experiencing tremendous demand,” said Baker.
Pulte is set to begin land development work this month. The project’s sales center and model homes are scheduled to begin construction in late fall and homes should be move-in ready by the spring or summer of 2018.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.05.29COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 28
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony
- News2020.05.28BSO Investigates Multi-Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2020.05.27COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 27