By: Sharon Aron Baron
Homebuyers looking for a new home in a great, central location will soon have more options after Pulte Homes closed on 152 single-family lots in Tamarac’s Woodmont Country Club.
On June 6, Pulte Homes acquired the single-family residential lots totaling more than 44 acres for $10.2 million. This paves the way for Pulte to move forward with plans for new home ranging from 2,400 to 3,320 square feet.
“There are many local families seeking to relocate to Broward for the schools, housing opportunities and overall quality of life. Interest is also strong beyond the local market,” said Brent Baker, president of Pulte’s Southeast Florida division.
The first homes, The Enclaves at Woodmont, are expected to be priced from the low $400,000s.
The club, which previously had 36 golf holes, closed 18-holes by the owner. Pulte will build on only nine of those holes.
“We are bringing a new construction product that is considered particularly affordable for Broward County, which is still experiencing tremendous demand,” said Baker.
Pulte is set to begin land development work this month. The project’s sales center and model homes are scheduled to begin construction in late fall and homes should be move-in ready by the spring or summer of 2018.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family