By: Sharon Aron Baron
Get ready to register those little campers for Camp Tamarac this summer. The City offers a great camp program at a reasonable price. Campers will have either weeks of supervised fun including arts and crafts, indoor and outdoor games, swimming and athletics and one field trip and one swim trip per week. The camp session runs from June 15 – August 7, 2015.
Camp hours: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Camper ages: 5-14 years old
Register by mail ONLY
Proof of residency required
This year’s prices were not available at press time.
Tamarac does not offer downloadable registration forms online. Parents must pick them up. There are two places where parents can pick up the forms: the Recreation Center, 7501 N. University Drive 1:30pm – 9:00pm (Mon-Fri) & 9:00am – 4:30pm (Saturdays), or at The Tamarac Community Center, 8601 Commercial Blvd. 8:30am-9:00pm (Mon-Sat). Then residents may mail in their registration forms on March 9, 2015 and non residents may mail in their registration forms March 16, 2015.
All campers must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2013 to attend camp (copy of birth certificate is required)
All campers will be at the Recreation Center site.
For more information call 954-597-3620.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out
- News2022.05.13Tamarac Holds Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.12Former City Attorney Stuart Michelson Qualifies by Petition for Tamarac Commission Seat