A local website is offering a $500 bounty for proof that Lauderdale Lakes City Commisioner Eric Haynes no longer resides within city limits.
Deerfield Beach activist and writer, Chaz Stevens, is offering a $500 reward to find out where Haynes real residency is. Stevens says on his website that if anyone has incontrovertible evidence showing Haynes’ non-Lauderdale Lakes residency, then that bit of information is worth $500 in cash, paid on the spot, with their anonymity completely guaranteed.
Haynes, who does not own property in Lauderdale Lakes may be living up in Parkland.
“I’m pretty sure Lauderdale Lakes residents didn’t sign up for having Haynes living in Orlando, Parkland, or for that matter, in a van down by the river. When I get proof, I intend to (a) kick him squarely in the meat and two veg and (b), have his ass thrown from office. “
He has even set up a “Tip-line” email address at WhereDoesEricLive@gmail.com.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today
- News2023.02.023 Brave Deputies Risk Lives to Save Woman in Christmas Eve Canal Rescue
- News2023.02.01Choking Prevention Takes Center Stage: Rep Daley Files Bill Proposed by High School Students
- News2023.01.272 Arrested for Robbery and Shooting in North Lauderdale: Victim Remains in Critical Condition