By: Sharon Aron Baron
Time to throw out old documents and any old medications because the Broward Sheriff’s Office will hold a Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet prescription drug “take back” event this Saturday at King’s Point in Tamarac from 10 am – 1 pm.
Drive up in your car and your items will be safely destroyed. You can even bring your old computer hard drive and watch as they have a machine specially designed to destroy these as well.
The prescription drug take back program, operating under the name Operation Medicine Cabinet, allows participants to turn in unused or expired prescription medication to receive a $5 gift card (while supplies last, limit one per family).
Hopefully, Sheriff Scott Israel will be making an appearance as well, so get there early as this is one of the most popular Shred-A-Thon’s in the county!
10 a.m. – 1 pm, Saturday, March 8, 2014
King’s Point Clubhouse
7620 N. Nob Hill Rd., Tamarac
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton