By Sherry Nabbie-Singh
Registered voters requesting Vote by Mail ballots for the upcoming congressional special elections can now use the redesigned Supervisor of Elections website.
The special election to fill the vacancy left by the late congressman Alcee Hastings has 28 candidates. This district includes covering Tamarac, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach.
Allen, Natalia Isabel (DEM)
Anderson, Dwight (DEM)
Boswell, Matt (DEM)
Cherfilus-McCormick, Sheila (DEM)
DeGrammont, Vic (REP)
Dowling, Elvin (DEM)
DuBose, Bobby B. (DEM)
Fain, Shelley (NPA)
Florez Jr, Roland D. (REP)
Flynn, Jim (NPA)
Hardy, Omari (DEM)
Holness, Dale V.C. (DEM)
Jackson, Phil (DEM)
Jones, Lateresa (REP)
Jordan, Krystal D. (DEM)
Morel, Emmanuel G. (DEM)
Musselwhite Sr, Gregory Wayne (REP)
Ornelas, Robert (NPA)
Sansaricq, Bernard (REP)
Serratore, Leonard L. (NPA)
Sharief, Barbara (DEM)
Siddiqui, Dr. Imran Uddin (DEM)
Taylor, Priscilla Ann (DEM)
ter Maat, Mike (LPF)
Thurston Jr, Perry E. (DEM)
Vilme, Pradel (DEM)
Residents with a valid Florida Driver’s license, identification card, or able to give the last four digits of their social security number can request a Vote By Mail ballot by going to Vote by Mail.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- A self-published author and professional makeup artist who has resided in Tamarac since 2011. Originally from Trinidad, Sherry graduated from the University of the West Indies with a bachelor of arts in literature in English.
- News2021.08.02Atten-hut! Enroll Now in the J.P. Taravella Marching Band Camp
- News2021.07.28Supervisor of Elections Site is Redesigned in Time for Congressional Special Elections
- News2021.07.22Get Ready to ‘Move with the Mayor’ on August 7
- News2021.07.20Tamarac Holds Drive-Thru School Supply Distribution Event