By: Matt Rothman
While Sinclair has had many people help him along the way, including friends and family, he says that his coaches were one of the biggest reasons he got to this point.
“They have helped me become the player I am today,” Sinclair said. “Taking things from each of them makes me the player I am today.”
Sinclair pitched for three seasons with the Trojans under Head Coach Alan Clark. He recorded seven wins during his last two years with JPT and had a save as a sophomore. Sinclair then went on to pitch for UCF and Greg Lovelady. He won 12 games with an ERA of 1.35 as a junior.
Currently, Sinclair is in West Palm Beach with many other draft picks and training at the Nationals spring training facility.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Trojans Triumph in Season Opener After Baseball Team Dominates South Broward High
- NewsJanuary 26, 2024J.P. Taravella Sports Recap: District Championship, Senior Night & More
- NewsJanuary 16, 2024J.P. Taravella Varsity Teams Navigate Challenges and Triumphs in 2024 Season
- NewsJanuary 4, 2024Brandon Meyers Wins Broward County Bowler of the Year: Conference Awards Announced