By: Matt Rothman
While Sinclair has had many people help him along the way, including friends and family, he says that his coaches were one of the biggest reasons he got to this point.
“They have helped me become the player I am today,” Sinclair said. “Taking things from each of them makes me the player I am today.”
Sinclair pitched for three seasons with the Trojans under Head Coach Alan Clark. He recorded seven wins during his last two years with JPT and had a save as a sophomore. Sinclair then went on to pitch for UCF and Greg Lovelady. He won 12 games with an ERA of 1.35 as a junior.
Currently, Sinclair is in West Palm Beach with many other draft picks and training at the Nationals spring training facility.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor's degree in journalism. Originally from Long Island, he moved to Parkland shortly after high school.
- News2022.11.15Sergio Mosquera Wins 1st Game as J.P. Taravella High School Boys Soccer Head Coach
- News2022.11.01Millennium Middle School Golf Competes in MSAA Championship
- News2022.10.18J.P. Taravella Boys Swimming Places Fourth in BCAA Championship
- News2022.10.18J.P. Taravella Athletics Recognize Seniors Before 2 Matches