By: Sharon Aron Baron
Detectives are baffled why two men broke into a Tamarac home only to steal an empty bottle of wine, and then leave it on the pool deck.
The suspects were caught on the home’s surveillance system at around 9:45 a.m. May 18 smashing the rear sliding glass door to get inside the property at the 84oo block N.W. 80 Court in Woodmont. One of the suspects went inside a bedroom and removed the empty wine bottle from the wine rack, then exit the home. The second suspect appears to go into the family room briefly before leaving the home as well.
The suspects are described as white males. One appears to be about 5 feet 8 inches tall and was wearing a blue long-sleeve T-shirt and a ball cap. The other man is slightly taller and was seen wearing a black long-sleeve shirt, a ball cap and brown cloth gloves.
Anyone with information is asked to contact BSO Detective Stacie Nelson at 954-720-2225. If you wish to remain anonymous, contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at browardcrimestoppers.org. Anonymous tips that lead to an arrest are eligible for a reward of up to $3,000.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.04.18Reported Altercation in Tamarac Leaves 1 Dead
- News2021.04.17Woman Scammed out of $200K on Dating Site in Tamarac Crime Updates
- News2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20
- News2021.04.16No-Appointment Needed Vaccination Sites Offered at 9 Broward County Locations