By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the Tamarac Community Farmer’s Market each Sunday on the corner of University and Southgate Boulevard where it’s now open every week.
Bring your well-behaved dog and visit the Gary B. Jones dog park next door after picking up a few items. Enjoy locally grown, prepared, and all natural products such as: produce, baked goods, hummus, smoked fish, dips, oils, vinegars, hot sauces, jerky, sauces, pastas, spices, teas, jams, and much, much more.
The Community Farmers’ Market is located at Veterans Memorial Park 7525 Southgate Boulevard and is open every Sunday from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. For more information, call (954) 597-3620.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 10, 2023Meet 2 Delightful Companions Awaiting Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity