By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the Tamarac Community Farmer’s Market each Sunday on the corner of University and Southgate Boulevard where it’s now open every week.
Bring your well-behaved dog and visit the Gary B. Jones dog park next door after picking up a few items. Enjoy locally grown, prepared, and all natural products such as: produce, baked goods, hummus, smoked fish, dips, oils, vinegars, hot sauces, jerky, sauces, pastas, spices, teas, jams, and much, much more.
The Community Farmers’ Market is located at Veterans Memorial Park 7525 Southgate Boulevard and is open every Sunday from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. For more information, call (954) 597-3620.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.10.14Global Response Hiring Over 1,000 Customer Service Reps at Job Fair
- Events2019.10.11Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac October 19
- Events2019.10.09BSO Holds Huge Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2019.10.09Registration Open for the Popular Tamarac Turkey Trot