By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the Tamarac Community Farmer’s Market each Sunday on the corner of University and Southgate Boulevard where it’s now open every week.
Bring your well-behaved dog and visit the Gary B. Jones dog park next door after picking up a few items. Enjoy locally grown, prepared, and all natural products such as: produce, baked goods, hummus, smoked fish, dips, oils, vinegars, hot sauces, jerky, sauces, pastas, spices, teas, jams, and much, much more.
The Community Farmers’ Market is located at Veterans Memorial Park 7525 Southgate Boulevard and is open every Sunday from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. For more information, call (954) 597-3620.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.11.23Detectives Ask For Public’s Help Locating Missing 12-Year-Old
- News2022.11.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Gets Teed Up For 2022 PuroClean Classic Golf Tournament
- News2022.11.21Postal Worker Robbed at Gunpoint in Tamarac
- News2022.11.18On Your Marks, Get Set … Walk or Run! Tamarac Turkey Trot holds 41st Annual Event on Thanksgiving