By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s been three days since our last update from the Florida Department of Health. When we last checked in, positive tested Covid-19 cases in Tamarac were 1,354. Since then, that number has gone up to 1,482 for an increase of 128 positive tested cases.
On July 27, there were 432,747 positive cases in the State of Florida, and on July 30, there are 461,379 total cases, for an increase of 28,632.
There have been 6,586 total deaths reported deaths in the State. This is 655 more since July 27. In Broward County, there have been 676 deaths, which translates to 1 percent of all Broward County cases.
The average age of a resident to contract COVID-19 in Broward County is 39-years-old, down from 42 on July 27.
These figures were verified on July 30, 2020.
Cases by Local Zip Code: (keep in mind these zip codes are shared with other cities)
Other Broward County Numbers
Pompano Beach, Broward 6,390
Coral Springs, Broward 2,305
Davie, Broward 1,886
Sunrise, Broward 1,728
Deerfield Beach, Broward 1,539
Tamarac, Broward 1,482
Margate, Broward 1,173
North Lauderdale, Broward 1,086
Coconut Creek, Broward 1,009
Oakland Park, Broward 871
Lauderdale Lakes, Broward 297
Parkland, Broward 302
Lauderhill, Broward 276
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.12Man Faces Murder Charges After Setting Girlfriend on Fire
- News2021.01.11Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution January 13
- News2021.01.10Drive Carefully: School Zone Flashing Lights Inactive on Tuesday