By Agrippina Fadel
Tamarac’s Farmers Market has temporarily changed its location to Tamarac Park so major improvements at the Veterans’ Park can be completed.
The weekly market will keep the same hours at the new location, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
According to Tamarac Spokesperson Eunicia Baker, construction at the park includes parking lot enhancements, a new restroom building, and updates to the Veterans Memorial Wall.
“The Farmers Market will be moved back to Veterans Park once the construction is completed. The projected completion timeframe is late winter/early spring 2023,” she added.
Veterans Park’s updated parking lot would have 59 regular spots and four boat parking spaces – instead of the existing 24 to accommodate the Sunday traffic better and help solve the issue with double parking.
Shop for fresh produce, tea, sauces, baked goods, hummus, pickles, and other artisanal products at the next Farmers Market Sunday, July 3, 17, 24, and 31st.
Tamarac Park is located at 7501 North University Drive.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsDecember 3, 2023Ticket Alert: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Tribute Show at the Palace
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo