By: Saraana Jamraj
The Tamarac Firefighters are hosting a pancake breakfast open to the public and raising funds for an important cause.
Taking place at Fire Station 41, the breakfast will include pancakes, eggs, sausage, orange juice, and coffee, and all proceeds will benefit the Tamarac Firefighter’s Benevolent Association.
The cost is $5 for adults, $2 for children under 10, and free for children under three years old.
Stop by from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, February 8, at Fire Station 41, 7501 NW 88 Avenue in Tamarac.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master's in Mass Communications in 2020, and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2021.03.16Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac Holds Events You Can’t Passover
- News2021.03.02The Broward Sheriff’s Office Makes Personal Bunny Visits in Tamarac
- News2021.02.25Nonprofit Teams Up with City to Provide Free Hearing Tests
- News2021.02.09Tamarac to Receive 79 Additional Bus Shelters and Amenities