By: Saraana Jamraj
The Tamarac Firefighters are hosting a pancake breakfast open to the public and raising funds for an important cause.
Taking place at Fire Station 41, the breakfast will include pancakes, eggs, sausage, orange juice, and coffee, and all proceeds will benefit the Tamarac Firefighter’s Benevolent Association.
The cost is $5 for adults, $2 for children under 10, and free for children under three years old.
Stop by from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, February 8, at Fire Station 41, 7501 NW 88 Avenue in Tamarac.
- Saraana Selene Jamraj is a writer, activist, and a student pursuing her master's degree in mass communications at Florida International University.
She's currently the communications manager at The Salt Box in Parkland and has lived in Coral Springs since 2004.
- News2020.02.21Apply Now for Over 800 Census Jobs in Tamarac
- News2020.02.19Bolton Announces Bold New Plans for Seniors and Residents at Tamarac Fundraiser
- Events2020.02.17Tamarac Wants to Hear from Parents of Children with Special Needs
- News2020.02.13‘All Muscle Saturdays’ Workout Classes Held at Tamarac Fitness Court