By: Saraana Jamraj
The Tamarac Firefighters are hosting a pancake breakfast open to the public and raising funds for an important cause.
Taking place at Fire Station 41, the breakfast will include pancakes, eggs, sausage, orange juice, and coffee, and all proceeds will benefit the Tamarac Firefighter’s Benevolent Association.
The cost is $5 for adults, $2 for children under 10, and free for children under three years old.
Stop by from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, February 8, at Fire Station 41, 7501 NW 88 Avenue in Tamarac.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. She's completed her Master's in Mass Communications in 2020, and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2020.09.15A Tale of 2 Signs: Rivalry and Racism in a Tamarac Community
- News2020.09.11Caporella Aquatic Center to Reopen With New Restrictions in Place
- News2020.09.10Tamarac-Based Furniture Retailer Hiring More than 500 Employees Before End of Year
- News2020.09.08Tamarac Launches ‘Learn Play Engage’ Program for Students