By: Sharon Aron Baron
March is Florida Bicycle Month, and to celebrate, Tamarac is holding their Annual Bike Event where children can learn about safety and the rules of the road.
To promote the use of Broward’s bicycle facilities, bicycle safety, and the health benefits of active transportation, the Broward MPO partnered with the City of Tamarac to co-host the annual Let’s Go Biking! Event. Cyclists of all ages and abilities are encouraged to participate.
In addition to a bike ride, other fun activities include helmet fittings, a bike rodeo, and bicycle giveaways will be in store.
For information about Complete Streets, visit BetterStreetsBetterBroward.org
All participants will meet with their bicycles on Saturday, March 7, 2020, at Tamarac City Hall 7525 Northwest 88th Avenue, Tamarac, FL 33321, where the event will run from 9 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family