By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the free big screen Movie in the Park featuring “Ralph Breaks the Internet” on Friday, May 3, presented by the City of Tamarac.
Ralph Breaks the Internet is the sequel to the 2012 film Wreck-It Ralph and features the voice work by John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Jack McBrayer, Jane Lynch, Ed O’Neill and Gal Gadot.
Six years since their previous misadventures, Wreck-it Ralph and Vanellope Von Schweetz have been best friends, hanging out every night after work in Litwak’s Family Fun Center and Arcade. While Ralph is content with his current life, Vanellope admits to being bored with her game’s predictability and wishes for something new. One day, Ralph attempts to fulfill her desires by creating a secret bonus track during a race. Vanellope overrides player control to test it out, but the resulting conflict between her and the player results in the cabinet’s steering wheel being broken. Since the company that made Sugar Rush is defunct, one of the kids finds a replacement for Mr. Litwak on eBay. However, Litwak deems it too expensive and has no choice but to unplug Sugar Rush, leaving the game’s characters homeless.
The activities start at 6:30 p.m. with face painting, bounce house, music, and food from participating food trucks. Plus, a free bag of popcorn. Don’t forget your blankets and lawn chairs because the movie begins at 8:00 p.m.The event will be held at the Tamarac Sports Complex, located at 9901 NW 77 Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.06.08Celebrating Excellence: Meet Our Local Valedictorians and Salutatorians for 2023
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County