The City of Tamarac is inviting members of their homeowners associations to attend the next quarterly liaison program which includes improved access to code enforcement, and information about the Florida PACE Funding Agency.
A discussion about code enforcement led by Scott Krajewski, will inform residents on how the City will make code enforcement more accessible to the general public, property managers and commercial owners. This includes the City’s website, attending HOA meetings, and being in the field as much as possible meeting with the public. The department’s goal is to educate the residents in order to maintain the appearance of the City. There will also be a discussion about the five most common code issues that have been occurring in the City in the past year, and the ease of having most of these resolved in a timely manner.
The second item will be about EVEST, a new program offered by the Florida PACE Funding Agency that is now available to Tamarac residential and commercial property owners. Led by Program Manager Jonathan Schaefer, the agency is providing Tamarac property owners with up to 100 percent financing at competitive fixed rates for terms of up to 25 years for energy and storm safety improvements to residential homes and commercial buildings via special assessment to annual property tax bill. This also may apply to multi-family buildings.
The HOA Liaison Seminar will be held on November 18th at 6:30 p.m. in the Tamarac Community Center. All residents are invited.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family